Friday, November 04, 2005

Step right up

So now I'm longer curator of the Flag House. Officially I am now "Director of Collections and Programs". I actually asked for it, partly because people always ask a lot more questions on tours when they find out you're the curator. I still have to answer all the questions we get about flags. Mostly the change came because I do about fifty things at the museum, and wanted my title to reflect it for the sake of my resume. I like the fact I'm a swiss army knife. Plus, everybody that I give any kind of direction is older than me, and now I have a title that reflects the wierdness. Thankfully, it's a small office, and everybody's pretty nice to each other. We don't hit happy hour, but we're nice. So up until now, I've been calling myself curator/roustabout because I'm literally the one who does all the heavy lifting in the building. I guess now since I'm the one in charge of putting on the show, I'll be director/side show barker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home