Monday, October 31, 2005

Am I not sexy?

I went out last night as Bob Barker to the Charm City Roller Girls party/fundraiser with roller girl Emily aka "Sister Midnight" and won the "Sluttiest/Sexiest" category against a bunch of scantily clad kitties, angels and french maids. I'll be looking forward to my hair being particularly silky and untangled as I use the variety of hair products I won. Special props to the Matthew Barney/Bjork couple and the guy being attacked by a vampire sock moneky.

Of course, the newly crowned manslut spent most of the rest of the night having polite, non-flirtatious conversation mostly with other people's girlfriends. Randy, I know. I guess it's the Eagle Scout/122 year-old game show host in me. Later on Mr. Barker demonstrated his skills at 1960's go-go dancing that he learned from his beach movie days early in his career.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home